At Chef Nourish, we're passionate about bringing you meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious. Today, we're excited to share one of our specialties: Baked Wild-Caught Salmon. This dish isn't just a treat for your taste buds; it's a celebration of quality ingredients and simple yet elegant cooking.
- 4 wild-caught salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat and Prepare: Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C). While the oven heats, line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Season the Salmon: Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle each fillet with olive oil and rub them with minced garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and dill. Finally, top each fillet with a few lemon slices.
- Bake to Perfection: Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. The exact cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fillets.
- Serve and Enjoy: Serve the baked salmon hot from the oven. It pairs beautifully with a side of steamed vegetables, quinoa, or a fresh salad.
- For an extra burst of flavor, marinate the salmon fillets in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and dill for 30 minutes before baking.
- Always opt for wild-caught salmon when possible, as it's generally more sustainable and contains higher levels of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids compared to farmed salmon.
This Baked Wild-Caught Salmon recipe from Chef Nourish is a perfect example of how simple ingredients, when thoughtfully prepared, can create a luxurious and healthful dining experience. It’s a testament to our belief that great food comes from great ingredients.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, visit Chef Nourish.